| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alert Bay, Bc in October is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 220.5mm (8.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Alert Bay, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Alert Bay, Bc:
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) N
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 500.1 kms (310.8 miles) N
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) NNW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 595.5 kms (370 miles) NW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) NNW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 297.3 kms (184.8 miles) NW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 493.1 kms (306.4 miles) W
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 424.6 kms (263.9 miles) W
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 646.3 kms (401.6 miles) W
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) W
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 596.4 kms (370.6 miles) W
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 668.4 kms (415.3 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 682.4 kms (424 miles) WSW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 678.4 kms (421.5 miles) WSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 490.2 kms (304.6 miles) SW